Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Joanne Lowe's Meditations: 'A New Day'


A NEW DAY
“Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing: thou hast put off my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; To the end that my glory may sing praise to thee, and not be silent.  O LORD my God, I will give thanks unto thee for ever.”
Psalm 30:11,12 (King James Version)
     I had a very difficult and challenging day yesterday but through all the sadness of the day the knowledge that Jesus loves me was like a beacon of light shining brightly in my heart.  Yesterday is gone.  This is a new day and we have the privilege, the joy and the responsibility to serve Jesus.
     Heavenly Father, how You must love us to send Jesus to die on the cross for our sins.  Thank You for caring about us.  Jesus, thank You for the assurance that You love me and that You will carry me through all the dark valleys of my life.  I love You so much and I appreciate all You do for me.  Amen.
Joanne Lowe
May 9, 2012

No comments: