Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New 'Hymn for Today'


Here's my new 'Hymn for Today' for you to sing along with through the day, praising the Lord as you go. Of course, you can also use it in your worship services on Sundays. I hope you enjoy using it.

Walking with Jesus
TUNE: Rufaro
I'm walking with Jesus
each moment of the day;
yes, I'm walking with Jesus,
He's the Truth, the Life, the Way.
The road is straight and narrow,
and it sometimes can be rough;
sometimes it's so easy,
but other times it's tough.
     Walking with Jesus,
     He's the Truth, the Life, the Way.
     Walking with Jesus,
     Every minute of the day.

My life would be empty
if Jesus were not there,
then I would find life's burdens
were far more than I could bear.
I praise God that He's with me
every minute of the day,
Jesus is my Saviour,
the Truth, the Life, the Way.
     Walking with Jesus ...

Walking on life's highway,
no need to be alone;
just share the road with Jesus,
till the day He takes you home.
Keep on the straight and narrow,
even when the goings tough;
He'll ease every journey,
and smooth away the rough.
     Walking with Jesus ...
© 2010 : Colin Gordon-Farleigh

No comments: