Total Pageviews

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Joanne Lowe's Meditations : 'Overwhelmed'


OVERWHELMED
“The LORD hath appeared of old unto me, sayng, Yea, I have loved thee with an everlasting love: therefore with lovingkindness have I drawn thee.”
Jeremiah 31:3 (King James Version)
     There are many times when I am praying that I am so overwhelmed with the knowledge that Jesus loves me so much that He died for me that I can’t pray.  Instead of asking God for something all I can say is “Heavenly Father, I love You.  Jesus, I love You.  Holy Spirit, I love You”.
     Rusty Goodman wrote a beautiful hymn about our precious Saviour “Who Am I”.  Just think, the Saviour of the world loves us so much that He willingly walked that long lonely road to Calvary and suffered pain that you and I will never know.  Who are we?  We are people who Jesus loves unconditionally.
     Heavenly Father, we come before Your presence this morning with hearts full of thankfulness and appreciation for Jesus.  Precious Saviour, You are the joy of my heart.  To think that You love me so much You died for me fills my heart to overflowing with joy and happiness.  Thank You for dying for me.  Amen.
Joanne Lowe
May 19, 2012

No comments: