Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 24, 2007

10 Reasons make this a GREAT day!


Today is going to be a GREAT day! How can I be so sure? That's easy --- I'm going to make sure that I miss none of it and appreciate all of it. It will most definitely be a GLASS HALF-FULL DAY and not a glass HALF-EMPTY DAY!
  1. I shall think about the people that I care about and the things about them that that make me care.
  2. I shall think about the people who care about me and be thankful for them all.I shall think about all the blessings of life, thinking of the POSITIVE and not the NEGATIVE.
  3. I will reflect on how my life has been changed in the years since I placed Jesus in the centre of it, remembering the times when I tried to take over the centre position and fell over my own feet.
  4. I will think about the beauty that is in the world, despite the ugliness of the things that try to destroy it.
  5. I will praise God for the talents that I've been blessed with and for the opportunities to give Him the glory as I share those talents with others.
  6. Even if it's a wet day I shall remember days of sunshine and keep that warmth my life.
  7. I shall share my day with the Lord, thanking Him for His ongoing provision for my life.
  8. I will consider myself blessed in the knowledge that I am Christ's man rather than my own.
  9. I will look forward to my wife returning from work so that we can share some quality time together.
  10. I will reflect on the blessings that I get from you, dear reader, through your reading of my blog and through your prayers.

If all of that doesn't guarantee that it will be a GREAT DAY then I don't know what will!

_____________________________


"If the moon could smile,

She would resemble you.

You leave me with the same impression.

Of something beautiful,

Yet annihilating."

-Sylvia Plath

No comments: