Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A Bouquet for Rev Colin!

Yesterday evening the Ladies' Fellowship group at my church celebrated their 45th year, which was a celebration of 45 years of fellowship, fun and fundraising, during which time they have raised a tremendous £45,000 for charity, which I think is a fantastic effort.

I was one of the two speakers invited to address around 60 people, made up from a mix of members and guests, and I led the devotions, speaking on Paul's Letter to the Colossians, Chapter 1, verses 15-20.

All in all it was an enjoyable evening, with great company and the usual standard of buffet that everyone has come to expect from this group of dedicated ladies. It was made even better for me when I was presented with the lovely bouquet that you see in the photo at the top of this blog.

No comments: