Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Hayley Oliver Band going to appear at Nashville!


From time to time I post information about one of my all-time favourite country singers, Hayley Oliver, otherwise known as the UK's Queen of Country'. What an amazing talent this singer has! I know that she's destined to go a long way in the business and anything I can do to help her along is but a pleasure.

I was chatting to Hayley last night, each of us catching up on the latest news about the musical part of our lives, and she gave me the great news that The Hayley Oliver Band have been booked to play at the 'Loveless' cafe in Nashville, Tennessee, on November 9th, as part of an international country show hosted by WSM Radio and CMR Nashville, and they will be staying out there from the 6th to the 12th.

Wow, Nashville! I wish I could be there for the concert, but I guess that I'll just have to make do with hearing about it afterwards. However, dear reader, if you live near enough to get there on the night I can recommend you to go and listen to the Hayley Oliver Band and the other great singers booked for the show.

No comments: