Total Pageviews

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Dreaming of holidays

Although I enjoy visiting other countries, and have visited many over the years, I love exploring the UK as well. I'm hard-pressed to name places that I consider to be 'the best', but there are certainly many favourites, and the photo above shows one of them. This was taken at Mousehole in Cornwall back in 2005, and is my favourite picture of all the photographs that I have taken. I enjoy doing jigsaw puzzles, and I think that this picture would make a great puzzle. It would certainly be one that I would swoop on if I was looking for a puzzle, because I love pictures of boats in the harbour, and this photo has all of the elements in it, water, boats, buildings and sky. As a reminder that I was there my car is one of those parked on the harbour wall as well.

No comments: