Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 30, 2010

New Hymn for today : "There is Joy"



There is Joy
TUNE: Joy
There is joy in my heart
When I hear the Saviour’s name,
He’s made a powerful diff’rence in my life!
Since I let Him in,
He’s forgiven all my sin;
Now there’s joy, yes, there’s joy, in my heart!
There is joy, there is joy,
there is joy in my heart!
Since I let Him in,
He’s forgiven all my sin;
now there’s joy, yes, there’s joy, in my heart!


There is joy in my soul,
When I praise the Saviour’s name,
He’s made a powerful diff’rence to my hope!
Now He’s made me whole,
Cleansed and purified my soul;
There is joy, purest joy, in my soul!
There is joy, there is joy . . .

There is joy in the world,
When we hear the Saviour’s name,
He’s made a powerful diff’rence to the world!
Royal anthems raise,
As we sing our songs of praise;
For there’s joy, yes there’s joy, in the world!
There is joy, there is joy . . .
© 2006 : Colin Gordon-Farleigh

No comments: