Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

WE GIVE YOU PRAISE
 "Praise ye the LORD.  Praise God in his sanctuary: praise him in the firmament of his power.  Praise him for his mighty acts: praise him according to his excellent greatness.  Let every thing that hath breath praise the LORD.  Praise ye the LORD."
 Psalm 150:1,2,6 (King James Version)
      Heavenly Father, we give You praise for who You are.  We aren't asking for anything.  We just want to praise You and thank You for all that You do for us.  You are a precious, loving and compassionate Father.  We praise You for every breath we take, for the clothes that we wear and for the homes in which we live.
      We confess that we sin at times and hurt You because we ask You for things most of the time instead of praising You.  We're sorry that we have hurt You.  I praise You for loving me and for caring about my happiness.  Thank You so much for protecting me from the poisonous vicious attacks of satan.
      Dear Father, I dedicate my life anew to You.  May everything I say and everything that I do bring happiness to You.  I pray that we will be children who bring happiness and joy to You instead of children who bring You sadness and sorrow.  Jesus, You are not only my Saviour, You are my dearest friend and I love You.
      Father, please search our hearts and if there is anything that is displeasing to You, I pray that You will forgive us.  I want my life to be a witness for my precious Saviour.  I want everything I say and everything that I do to point others to Jesus.  I praise You and thank You for the privilege of serving Jesus.  Amen.
 Joanne Lowe

No comments: