Total Pageviews

Friday, January 14, 2011

New Hymn for today . . . 'My Redeemer'

My Redeemer    8787 & Refrain
TUNE: Heavenly Father  
Jesus, You are my Redeemer,
You are all in all to me;
All to You I now surrender,
From the grip of sin set free.
O my Saviour,  my Redeemer,
From the grip of sin set free;
Blesséd joy, O my Redeemer,
You are all in all to me.
I will always walk beside You,
I will go where You have trod;
I will serve You on my journey,
Looking always unto God.
O my Saviour,  my Redeemer ...
On my journey, when I’m weary,
Suff’ring from a heavy load,
I will cast my cares upon You,
As I travel on life’s road.
O my Saviour,  my Redeemer ...
When at last I see my Saviour,
And we’re standing face to face,
In the light of His great glory,
Then I’ll sing this song of praise.
O my Saviour,  my Redeemer ...
© 2011 : Colin Gordon-Farleigh

No comments: