Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

HIS PRECIOUS FACE
“And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.”
Revelation 22:3,4 (King James Version)
          I have a very dear pastor friend who lives in Akron, Ohio. I long to see my friend but the longing I have to see my friend is nothing compared to the longing I have to see my Saviour. One glorious day, I will have the privilege of seeing His precious face. How my heart yearns to see Jesus!
          Pastor Paul Rader wrote a beautiful song that brings happiness to me “The River of Thy Grace”. I love these words “Earthly joys cannot compare with all the glory, When our longing eyes shall see Thy face; We shall have Thy fellowship forever, In the splendor of the throne of grace.”
          O the joy that is going to flood our hearts when we see Jesus! Not only will we have the privilege of seeing Him, we are going to live with Him for all eternity. We will have no more heartaches or sorrow. No one will ever hurt us again. What a day of rejoicing that is going to be when we see Jesus face to face!
          No one loves you like Jesus loves you. Jesus, all the words in the world could not begin to express how much I love You. It is a privilege to be able to serve You. I really do love You, Jesus. My heart is filled with joy to know that I will see You face to face.
          Heavenly Father, please help us to be a shining witness for Your beloved Son. We love You, dear Father, and we appreciate all that You do for us. You are indeed a tender loving and compassionate Father. Thank You for loving us. Amen.
Joanne Lowe
joannelowe8@cox.net
www.joanne-ourprecioussaviour.blogspot.com

No comments: