Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

TELL IT TO JESUS
“Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”
Matthew 11:28 (King James Version)
          Pastor Cleavant Derricks wrote one of my favorite songs “Just a Little Talk With Jesus”. “I may have doubts and fears, my eyes be filled with tears. But Jesus is a friend who watches day and night. I go to him in prayer, He knows my every care and just a little talk with Jesus makes it right”.
          The next time you are feeling lonely or you are discouraged tell it to Jesus. These words in the song are so true. “He knows my every care and just a little talk with Jesus makes it right”. There have been many times when I have had to cry out to Jesus because of disappointments, discouragement and rejection.
          Jesus is so faithful. As soon as I cry out to Him from the depths of my heart, He lifts me up in His protective arms and wipes the tears from my heart and eyes with His tender compassionate kisses. What a Saviour! What a friend, this Jesus of Nazareth! Nobody loves us like He loves us.
          There are times when we need somebody to pray for us. When is the last time that you spent the night in prayer for a loved one? Why is it that we can stay awake to watch television but we can’t stay awake to pray? How that must hurt our precious Saviour.
          Heavenly Father, help us to cry out to Jesus from the depths of our hearts when we are hurting instead of putting on a mask. So often, Father, we don’t want people to know that we are hurting so we put on a mask. Please help us to be honest with Jesus. Thank You, Jesus, for making everything right. Amen.
Joanne Lowe
joannelowe8@cox.net
www.joanne-ourprecioussaviour.blogspot.com

No comments: