Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Looking forward to the NCM Awards Ceremony next February

          I learned yesterday that Charlotte Kerce, whose album of my worship songs was released in February this year at a launch in Tallahassee, Florida, is being given an award for her rendition of the song Standing Room Only in Heaven, which is just one of the tracks on this great album which is available from CDBaby, iTunes, Amazon and all major digital download sites. 
          Charlotte needs a bit of good news at the moment, having recently had a fall and broken her arm in three places, and this following on an illness which has kept her from performing for much of the year.
          I am thrilled by this, as it now means that my work will pick up four awards at the NCM Awards Ceremony next February, all to be presented by the US Ambassador to Country Music, the great George Hamilton IV.

  • Cantoris, who are currently in the NCM Charts with the Christmas song Ding, Dong! which is featured on their album There is Joy, will collect an award for their choral work during 2010.
  • Jennifer Douglas will collect an award for her version of If Only I Had Wings, which soared to number three in the NCM Charts earlier in the year, 
  • and finally, I will collect an award for my contribution to Christian music.
 How cool is all that!

No comments: