Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

HE IS ALWAYS WITH US
"Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.  Amen."
 Matthew 28:20 (King James Version)
      I think that if we are honest with ourselves, we would have to admit that there have been times in our lives when we were discouraged.  It doesn't matter how many trials and heartaches we have, we are not alone because Jesus is always with us.  He said "I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world".
      Ludie Pickett wrote a hymn about our precious Saviour "Never Alone"  "When in affliction's valley I tread the road of care, My Savior helps me carry the cross so heavy to bear; Though all around me is darkness, earthly joys all flown; My Savior whispers His promise, never to leave me alone!"
      In the last six years, I have received several emails from people who wrote that they felt like they just couldn't go on because they were so discouraged.  I have felt like that many times and then I remembered how our precious Saviour endured ridicule, criticism and sarcasm for me and it helped me go on.
      Heavenly Father, thank You for sending Your Son into the world to die for our sins.  Jesus, thank You so much for never leaving us.  You are so precious and I love You with all of my heart.  How I long for the day when I will have the privilege of seeing You face to face!  Even so, come Lord Jesus.  Amen.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: