Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

NCM Awards Ceremony

      The 2011 New Christian Music Awards ceremony will be held over the coming weekend, 19th and 20th February, and I shall be there on the Sunday to receive an award for my contribution to Christian music in the UK. The Awards will be presented by the great George Hamilton IV, who is not only a fabulous Country singing star, but also a very humble man and a good example of a dedicated Christian.
      I shall also be receiving awards on behalf of Charlotte Kerce and Cantoris for their contribution to the Christian music scene, both singing my songs. Receiving an award for her single release, If Only I Had Wings, written by myself and Greg Scheer, will be Jennifer Douglas from Manchester. She will also be performing on the Sunday morning. 
      All in all it should be a fantastic weekend with lots of great music and good networking opportunities; a weekend to remember for a long time to come. The Awards Ceremony is to be held at the Vandyke Theatre, Leighton Buzzard, Bedfordshire.

No comments: