Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

HE IS KNOCKING
"Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me."
 Revelation 3:20 (King James Version)
      When we read this verse, we think that this verse is only for those who are not saved.  However, Jesus is not only knocking to come into our heart to be our Saviour, He is also knocking at the door of our heart for us to surrender our heart and our life to Him in full time service.
      For many people, He has been standing at the door and knocking for many years.  How long will you keep Him standing?  I urge you to open the door of your heart and let Him come in to be your personal Saviour.  Christians, have you surrendered your heart and life to Him in full time service?
      Jesus is calling every person who claims to be a Christian to surrender his or her heart and life to Him in full time service.  He may not call you to be a missionary but He is calling you to spread His love to every person and that includes your family and your friends.  Do they see Jesus in you?
      Heavenly Father, thank You for the privilege of serving Your Son.  The desire of my heart is to make Jesus happy.  I pray that when people look at me they will not only see Jesus in my smiles but that they will also hear Him in the kind words I say to them.  I pray that others will always see Jesus in me.  Amen.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: