Total Pageviews

Friday, June 3, 2011

Live on Air today

I had an interesting time today when I visited the Flame Christian Radio Station on the Wirral (UK), to take part in a Christian 'Question & Answer' programme. My host was the station manager, Norman Polden, and in between answering the questions he put to me, he played several tracks of artists who have recorded songs of mine. One of the tracks, which was particularly well received, was Dreaming, a Hawaiian style ballad sung by my song-writing partner Greg Scheer, and featured on a new CD called Simply Greg, which is due for release mid-June.

I've been invited to compile a monthly programme for broadcasting on Flame over the coming year, and which I shall look forward to doing. It will feature my music and the singers who record it amongst other things. Watch this space. 

The photograph above shows Norman Polden doing what he does best --- working on a live broadcast at Flame. You can listen to Flame online at www.flameradio.org if you are not in the broadcast area.
Flame CCR

No comments: