Total Pageviews

Friday, June 17, 2011

Llyfr Emynau Cymraeg : A nice surprise in the mail!

      Yesterday I received this little booklet in the mail from friends in Utah. It contains 16 of my hymns which were translated from English into Welsh as part of a project for the opening semester of the year for the Welsh class at Brigham Young University. Regular readers of this Blog may recall that I was invited to speak to the students about my work as a hymn-writer, and that I went over for that purpose back in March of this year.
      This little booklet arrived together with a DVD of the Welsh Choir Concert at which a selection of the hymns were performed. I shall treasure both a s a reminder of not only my visit to a great place, but also meeting so many wonderful people. 

No comments: