Total Pageviews

Friday, April 29, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

HE MAKES A WAY
"Cause me to hear thy lovingkindness in the morning; for in thee do I trust: cause me to know the way wherein I should walk; for I lift up my soul unto thee."
Psalm 143:8 (King James Version) 
     Have you ever felt like you were walking in the wilderness and didn't know which way to go?  Don Moen wrote a beautiful song "God Will Make a Way".  I love these words.  "God will make a way where there seems to be no way.  He works in ways we cannot see.  He will make a way for me."
      We should never make decisions without first asking God what He wants us to do.  If we are moving, we need to ask Him where He wants us to move.  When we are looking for a job, we need to make sure that is the job He wants us to take.  If we don't pray and ask God to lead us, we can get in serious trouble.
      Heavenly Father, how comforting it is to our weary hearts to know that You will make a way for us when we don't see a way.  Thank You for being our guide through the wilderness of our life.  You are a loving, tender and compassionate Father and I love You with all of my heart.  Amen.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: