Total Pageviews

Monday, April 18, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

THE REDEEMING BLOOD OF JESUS
"Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers; But with the precious blood of Christ, as of a lamb without blemish and without spot."
1 Peter 1:18,19 (King James Version)
      Frances Ridley Havergal wrote a beautiful hymn "Precious, Precious Blood of Jesus".  The words fill my heart with love for Jesus.  "Precious blood that hath redeemed us!  All the price is paid; Perfect pardon now is offered; Peace is made."
      On August 14, 1980, the precious redeeming blood of the Christ of Calvary was applied to my heart for the forgiveness of my sins.  Thank You, Jesus, for loving me so much that You died for me.  I love You with all of my heart.  All hail, King Jesus!
      When Jesus died for us on the cross, the price for our salvation was paid in full.  People try to work their way and buy their way into Heaven but there is only one way into Heaven and that is through the redeeming blood of Jesus.
      Has the redeeming blood of Jesus been applied to your heart for the forgiveness of your sins?  You have a choice to make.  Who do you choose, Jesus or satan?  Don't miss out on spending eternity with Jesus.  Please choose Jesus!
      Heavenly Father, I pray that many people will choose Jesus and give their heart and life to Him.  Thank You for loving us and thank You for sharing Your Son with us.  I love You, dear Father, and I appreciate all that You have done for me.  Amen.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: