Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

WHO DO THEY SEE
"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me."
Galatians 2:20 (King James Version)
      When people look at us, who do they see?  Do they see Jesus living in us or do they see satan living in us?  If we criticize people, judge them, ridicule them and are mean to them, they see satan living in us.  If we encourage people and are kind to them, they see Jesus living in us.
      Jesus doesn't just come into our heart for a visit when we accept Him as our personal Saviour, He comes into our heart to stay.  Jesus gave His life for us.  What are we giving to Him?  Have you dedicated your life to Jesus in full time service?  If not, why haven't you?  He loves you so much that He died for you.
      Does your family see and hear the beauty of Jesus in you or do they see and hear the ugliness of satan?  Are you telling your children and grandchildren about Jesus?  Are you sending your children to Sunday school or are you taking them?  It is so important that our children see and hear Jesus in us.
      Heavenly Father, please help us to live in such a way that people will see Jesus in us in by the kind things we do for one another and hear Him in the kind words we say.  May we be children who bring You happiness by the kind and loving things we do and say instead of children who bring You sadness.  Amen.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: