Total Pageviews

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

PRAISE HIM FROM YOUR HEART
"I will praise thee, O LORD, with my whole heart; I will shew forth all thy marvellous works.   I will be glad and rejoice in thee: I will sing praise to thy name, O thou most High."
Psalm 9:1, 2 (King James Version)
      It is not enough to just bow our knees and praise Jesus; we must also praise Him from our heart.  The other night when I started to praise Him, I started laughing.  Happiness overflowed from my heart to know that I have been redeemed through the cleansing blood of Jesus and will live with Him for all eternity.
      It doesn't matter how many dark valleys we are walking through or how many heartaches and heavy burdens we have.  Jesus will pick us up and carry us through all the dark valleys of our life and will set us once again on the mountain top of happiness.  He is a tender loving and compassionate Saviour.
      One of the greatest heartaches I have ever had in my life was when a choir director at a church told me that I couldn't sing in the choir because I couldn't carry a tune.  Some glorious day I will have the privilege of singing in Heaven's choir and I will be on tune.  O how I long to sing in Heaven's choir!
      Jesus, how I love You, my wonderful Saviour!  You are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.  You are worthy to be praised and adored.  How it thrills my heart to know that one day every knee will bow and every tongue confess that You are Lord.  All hail, King Jesus!  Even so, come Lord Jesus.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: