Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

A LASTING PEACE
"Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.  Amen."
Matthew 28:20 (King James Version)
      Anne Murphy wrote one of my favorite hymns "Constantly Abiding".  I am so thankful that the words in this hymn are true in my life and in my heart.  "Constantly abiding, Jesus is mine; Constantly abiding, rapture divine; He never leaves me lonely, whispers, O so kind: "I will never leave thee," Jesus is mine."
      What peace floods my heart to know that Jesus will never leave me and He will never leave you.  No matter how many trials and heartaches we have, He will always be with us.  Not only will He be with us, He will pick us up and carry us through all the dark valleys of our life.  What a precious Saviour we have!
      Heavenly Father, we thank You so much for the peace we have in the knowledge that Jesus will never leave us.  Thank You for loving us, dear Father.  We love You so much and we appreciate You.  Jesus, thank You for the peace You give us and for the assurance that You will never leave us.  Amen.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: