Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

LET US ADORE HIM
"And it came to pass, as the angels were gone away from them into heaven, the shepherds said one to another, Let us now go even unto Bethlehem, and see this thing which is come to pass, which the Lord hath made known unto us.  And they came with haste, and found Mary, and Joseph, and the babe lying in a manger."
Luke 2:15,16 (King James Version)
      I've always wondered why we only sing Christmas songs during the Christmas season.  I believe if we would sing these songs all year long, we would have a lot more happiness in our life.  Not only would we be happier, we would also make Jesus happy by singing these songs to Him.
      I especially love this song "O Come, All Ye Faithful".  If ever someone deserves to be adored, it is Jesus.  He was a beautiful baby just as He is our beautiful Saviour.  "O come, all ye faithful, joyful and triumphant, O come ye, O come ye, to Bethlehem.  Come and behold Him, born the King of angels;"
      Jesus, we do adore You.  Jesus, You are the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords.  You are the beautiful rose of Sharon and the lily of the valleys.  How I love You!  Thank You for coming to me when I couldn't come to You.  You are the Son-shine of my heart.  Thank You for dying for me.  All hail, King Jesus.
      I invite you to join your heart and voice with me as we sing and adore the One who died for us.  Let us praise Him not just today but every day of our life.  How long has it been since you told Him that you loved Him?  Do you lift your voice in praise to Him every day?  He deserves to be praised and adored.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: