Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wales : A Great Place to be Today!

 With a grey, damp day here at home, my thoughts naturally turn to some of the beautiful places that I have been to over the past years.  I took the photograph above at Betws-y-Coed, which is one of the most beautiful places to be in Wales. I must admit to a certain bias when it comes to Wales, but then again, once you have sampled it for yourself, who wouldn't?
 Mountains and lakes are all fantastic places to see, and to soak up the fabulous scenery for yourself.
 Of course, you will also find some of the UK's best beaches and hidden coves as well.
 There is a wealth of holiday cottages where you can stay for a few days or a few weeks, many like the one above, which are unique both in position and style.
 I just had to slip this photograph in of my much-loved Mynydd Epynt, taken a while ago just about a mile from my (then) home. 
 Glorious Snowdonia, majestic in its setting of mountains, lakes and parkland.
On the top of the world!

No comments: