Total Pageviews

Friday, April 15, 2011

'Light of Love' : New Hymn for Today

Light of Love     LM
Tune: LOVELIGHT
When I was low You lifted me,
You rescued me from all my sin,
Then when my hand You took in Yours,
The light of Love came flooding in.
      Low, blind and lame, You saved my soul,
      You gave me life and set me free;
      The light of love You gave to me.
You took my hand and made me whole,
You gave me life and set me free,
The light of Love You gave to me.
When I was blind, You let me see,
You opened wide these eyes of mine;
Then when my hand You took in Yours,
The light of Love flowed like new wine.
Low, blind and lame, You saved my soul, . . .
When I was lame, you let me walk,
Your guiding steps I follow on;
And now my hand is safe in Yours,
Your love-light shines and sin is gone.
Low, blind and lame, You saved my soul, . . .
© 2006 :  Colin Gordon-Farleigh

No comments: