Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A beautiful place to be today would be Mousehole in Cornwall, UK

I took this photograph of Mousehole Harbour when I was on holiday there in 2006, and it epitomises the beauty of the Cornish fishing villages and their harbours for me. I love this place, and would happily be there today, no matter what the weather is like. The forecast is for them to have a lot of sunshine today, and so that makes the thought even more attractive, if that's possible!
If you have never been to Cornwall then you have missed a treat and should look to remedying it, and if you have been, yet never visited Mousehole, then you have missed experiencing one of Cornwall's finest gems.
You might gather from my comments that I quite like this little fishing village with its winy streets and parking on the harbour wall!

No comments: