Total Pageviews

Friday, April 1, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

GOD’S SECURITY
“And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.”
John 10:28 (King James Version)
      Someone made the comment “I sure hope they still have Social Security when it’s time for me to retire”.  There are many people who are wondering the same thing.  There is good news.  God has a security plan that will never fail and will last for all eternity!
      However, unlike Social Security, we can’t work for and earn God’s Security.  It is free to us but it cost Jesus everything, His life and His blood.  When the precious redeeming blood of Jesus is applied to our hearts for the forgiveness of our sins, we have God’s security plan which is eternal life. 
      Jesus said “they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand”.  What happiness floods my heart to know that when satan hurls his vicious and poisonous darts of discouragement and loneliness at me that one day I will hurt no more and I will live with Jesus for all eternity.
      Do you have God’s security?  Has the blood of Jesus been applied to your heart for the forgiveness of your sins?  If not, I urge you; I plead with you to give your heart to Jesus today.  Please don’t put it off.  You may not have tomorrow or even another hour to live.  Say yes to Jesus before it is too late!
      Heavenly Father, thank You so much for the security we have in Jesus.  Thank You, dear Jesus, for dying for us and for shedding Your precious blood on the cross for our sins so that we may have the privilege of being saved and live with You in Heaven for all eternity.  Amen.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: