Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

HE NEVER LEAVES US
"When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.  For I am the Lord thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour:"
Isaiah 43:2,3a (King James Version)
      Have you ever felt all alone and that nobody cares about you?  I felt that way many times before I was saved.  On August 14, 1980, I admitted that I was a sinner, repented of my sins, asked God to forgive me and invited the Christ of Calvary into my heart to be my personal Saviour.  I have never been alone since then.
      No matter how many trials, heartaches and crises we have in our life, Jesus is with us and He is more than able to bring us through every one of them victoriously if we will only trust Him.  Joseph Medlicott Scriven, who was a teacher, wrote one of my favorite hymns "What a Friend we have in Jesus".    
      Not only is Jesus our greatest friend, He also picks us up and carries us through the dark valleys of our life and sets us once again on the mountain top of happiness.  It is always safe to trust Jesus.  What He says, He will do.  Our precious Saviour has a tender, loving and compassionate heart.
      If you have invited Jesus into your heart to be your personal Saviour, you are not alone.  He loves you so much that He died for you and He wants you to be happy.  He will never leave you, not even for one minute.  We may leave Him but He will never leave us.  Thank You, Jesus, for being faithful to us.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: