Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Joanne Lowe's Meditations

GOD'S SAFE
"My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.  My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.  I and my Father are one."
John 10:27-30 (King James Version)
      We have safes for our valuables.  However, it is possible for someone to crack open these safes and many times valuables have been stolen out of these safes.  Our Heavenly Father's safe is a safe that nobody can crack open and nobody can steal what is inside.  His safe is His hand and also His heart. 
      Not only does our Heavenly Father hold us in His hand, He also holds every person who has been redeemed by the blood of Jesus in His heart.  God's heart is big enough to hold every person in the world.  I am so glad to know that not only does He hold me in His hand, He also holds me in His heart for eternity.
      Does God hold you in His safe?  Has there ever been a time when you admitted you were a sinner, repented of your sins, asked God to forgive you and invited the Christ of Calvary into your heart to be your personal Saviour?  If not, I plead with you, I urge you to give your heart to Jesus before it is too late!
      Heavenly Father, we give You thanks for not only holding us in Your hand but also for holding us in Your heart.  Thank You for protecting us and thank You for loving us unconditionally.  Father, You are so precious and wonderful.  I appreciate all that You do for me and I love You with all of my heart.  Amen.
Joanne Lowe

No comments: