Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

The Hayley Oliver Band Radio Interview 16 Ton Studios Nashville 2010


Today's theme is 'Friendship' and regular readers of this Blog will know by now that I consider The UK's Queen of Country, Hayley Oliver, to be one of my all-time favourite country singers. So what's the connection between Hayley Oliver and Friendship? That's easy . . . I count it both a privilege and a blessing to count Hayley amongst my friends.
The video above is about their interview at 16 Ton Studios when the Hayley and her Band were in Nashville late last year, and the video below is just another great song sung by this fabulous artist. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, and if this is the first time that you have heard Hayley, that you will become a true fan.

No comments: